The Cluster-in-a-Box is an innovative all-in-one platform delivering highly-available services and shared storage in an energy saving and condensed footprint. We believe every company should enjoy the reliability of high-availability and high performance with lower capital expenses.
As Hyper-Converged appliance for the Microsoft platform, the CiB-9124 V12 re-invents clustered shared storage with the introduction of end-to-end 12Gb/s SAS device performance. This purpose-built platform thrives in tiered SSD and HDD storage deployments with cluster-aware file systems.
The turnkey CiB-9124 V12 appliance is comprised with a modular 2U chassis supporting dual compute nodes for HA resiliency based upon next generation Intel Xeon processors, DDR4 memory and SAS expansion ports for scalability.
Businesses face space constraints, hardware sprawl, power challenges and the need to run dozens of VMs with shared storage from a single appliance. Designed to exceed these expectations, DataON’s CiB-9124 makes it easy for you to deploy, compute and store data effortlessly.
- 2U 24-bay 2.5" Cluster-in-a-Box
- 1023W (1+1) 110/240V Redundant Power
- Server Node Specification:
- Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600v4 (Broadwell-EP)
- 16 x DDR4 Reg. ECC DIMM slots, up to 512GB
- Avago LSI 9300-8i dual-port 12G SAS HBA
- Dual 1G RJ-45 10 Base-T & Gbt IPMI port
- Dual 7mm SATA OS drive bays
- One 12Gb/s SAS x4 expansion port
- Integrated 3 PCI-e 3.0 x8 slot, two slots open
- Intel IPMI KVM-over-IP & SNMP
- Simplicity – Simple management, easy installation & maintenance; Out-of-box-Experience (OOBE)
- Availability – Dual Node Clustered, Dual controller, Dual path, Heartbeat and Redundant power
- Flexibility – All flash storage 24 x SSD, Tiered storage SSD + HDD & Capacity storage 24 x HDD
- Expandability – Capacity expansion through external storage enclosure (JBOD)