Looking for affordable enterprise-class designed for virtualization with > 2 million IOPS performance?
DataON CiB-9224 F1 all-flash hyper-converged appliance, certified for Hyper-V proficiency, delivers the performance advantages of a purpose-built, flash-optimized architecture without compromising resiliency, data scalability, or data integrity.
Make your organization faster by accelerating applications, increasing revenue, and driving higher productivity out of resources, with sustainable business continuity. An all-flash tuned Cluster-in-a-Box platform can make your business smarter by unleashing the power of real-time analytics, driving customer loyalty, and creating new, innovative customer experiences that simply weren’t possible with disk.
Learn more about the CiB-9224 V12
CiB-9224 F1 All flash array storage
A flash-optimized architecture reduces the performance bottlenecks that can choke hybrid and general-purpose disk arrays. The CiB-9224 F1 appliance enables you to transform your rack, cabinet, datacenter, or cloud, with an affordable highly available all-flash array capable of consolidating all your key performance applications.
The CiB-9224 F1 Cluster-in-a-Box brings end-to-end 12Gb/s highly available resiliency in a condensed dual node, dual path shared storage architecture—performance-tuned with no single point of failure. DataON purpose-built the CiB-9224 F1 to deliver high-performing resiliency and growth-oriented scalability to Microsoft’s software-defined storage feature, Storage Spaces.
Windows Server 2012 R2
Reduce your complexity of storage deployments dramatically through hyperconvergence and make IT more agile and efficient, accelerating your journey to the cloud. With Microsoft hyper-converged storage and Microsoft Hyper-V, you can lower costs and increase the efficiency, availability and flexibility of your IT infrastructure. Realize maximum gains from Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 virtualization with storage infrastructure that exceeds the demands of virtual server, database and private cloud environments.
A Microsoft certified all-flash hyper-converged appliance makes your server and workload investments more productive with enterprise-level storage features for superior performance, scalability, and data reduction, while lowering storage cost overruns.
In the case of the Cluster-in-a-Box, DataON natively converged HA compute + shared storage to form a hyper-resilient all-flash pure storage appliance capable of presenting shared storage to Storage Spaces enabled cluster-aware nodes. For others, this may mean converging storage with disparate nodes over a network, tweaking SATA-based flash into pretending to deliver high availability, or overpromising IOPS benchmarked performance. Simply put, DataON brings active-active node performance along with more SSDs in your storage pool to better performance and better reliability.
- 1. Eliminate iSCSI and SAN complexity with SMB 3.0 Ethernet and speed configuration with automated storage networking.
- 2. Optimize—increase savings by doubling VM density while still experiencing enough performance to support the unpredictable workload of virtualized environments
- 3. Simplify—spend up to 90% less time managing the storage for your Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V deployments
- 4. Save—reduce upfront and ongoing storage capacity requirements by 50%
- 5. Reduce power, space and complexity with ultra-resiliency to eliminate downtime and Consolidate with Confidence
To achieve its full potential, hyper-converged solutions must leverage flash technology for storage (both read and write-back caching), delivering the performance required for virtualized infrastructures. DataON CiB-9224 F1 family of flash-optimized hyper-converged systems modernize your data center to instantly handle inconsistent workloads with continuous availability. This Microsoft all-flash appliance meets the extreme requirements of the Microsoft-Defined Datacenter and cloud hosting service providers.
DataON’s Cluster-in-a-Box certified system architecture has been extended to offer remarkable speed—2M+ IOPS—and transform midrange and enterprise deployments.
- 1. Get the lowest all-flash shared storage starting price up to 75% savings.
- 2. Eliminate bottlenecks with a flash-optimized, scale-out architecture and > 2 million IOPS.
- 3. Support mixed workloads and accelerate performance with 12Gb/s SAS flash storage.
- 4. Boost flash performance and reduce latency with 10/40/56Gb/s RDMA enabled Ethernet.
- 5. Ensure service levels with tiering optimization and consistent, sub-millisecond latency.
The DataON CiB-9224-F1 hyper-converged all-flash Windows Server solution offers major advantages over legacy SAN storage in terms of performance, availability, and manageability and advantages you expect from web-scale technology.
The CiB-9224 F1 can support high demanding workloads at scale, including demanding and large tier-0 SQL Server and Oracle databases where all-flash configurations are necessary to achieve maximum performance across the entire database.
- 1. Change your application’s and user’s expectations of storage performance
- 2. Maintain high availability and Tier-0 resiliency with a complete set of Microsoft Storage Spaces technologies
- 3. Consolidate SQL and Oracle VMs to reduce license costs
- 4. Double overall performance, effectively slashing the time needed for month-end processing by up to 50%
- 5. Simplify storage management and reduce footprint by 67%